- We are replacing seven existing homes with 29 new two and three-storey homes and a community room
- The homes will be a mix of two, three, four and five-bedrooms
- Each home will have a deck or patio outside area and the site would be landscaped and fenced
- Off street-parking will be provided for all of the homes
- Rubbish bin storage and collection would be on-site
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents for construction of new homes please email the Wellington City Council at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting service request number SR 492854. We have also been granted resource consent by Greater Wellington Regional Council GWRC - WGN210364
For a copy of further consents for proposed services and earthworks please email Greater Wellington Regional Council at email@example.com quoting the service request number WGN210364.
|February 2021||Sharing plans and receiving feedback|
|Mid 2021||Submitting resource consent|
|December 2021||Resource consent granted|
Resources and Contact
- Resource consent decision [PDF, 486 KB]
- Letter to neighbours - parking restricitons [PDF, 209 KB] - May 2023
- Factsheet construction starting soon [PDF, 1 MB] - December 2022
- Proposed works letter to neighbours [PDF, 407 KB] - March 2022
- Elevation plan [PDF, 426 KB]
- Letter to residents regarding safety fence [PDF, 359 KB] - November 2021
- Factsheet update [PDF, 407 KB] - March 2021
- Drop-in sessions factsheet [PDF, 1.1 MB] - February 2021
- Drop-in sessions banner [PDF, 599 KB] - February 2021
- Residents letter [PDF, 375 KB] - January 2021
For more information
See more of what is planned for the Wellington region or if you have any questions contact:.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown, Rolleston and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 2 December 2021