Clyde Road, Aorangi Road and Bevin Place
Location:Clyde Road, Aorangi Road and Bevin Place, Bryndwr, Christchurch, Canterbury
Type:Homes and apartments
Total new homes:34
Rooms:16 one-bedroom, 8 two-bedroom, 4 three-bedroom, 4 four-bedroom and 2 five-bedroom
Status:Staged completion - Stage 1 completed June 2023 1 two-bedroom, 3 four-bedroom and 3 five-bedroom
- Stage one completed June 2023 - 1 two-bedroom, 3 four-bedroom and 3 five-bedroom.
- A new road that links Clyde Road to Aorangi Road and new footpaths were created as part of stage one of the project and were completed in 2022.
- April 2022 - letter to neighbours construction to start [PDF, 371 KB]
- February 2022 - letter to neighbours about fencing [PDF, 387 KB]
- August 2021 - update letter to neighbours and businesses. [PDF, 498 KB]
- November 2020 - Community drop-in sessions held and we took on board concerns about vehicle movements and parking, and trees and landscaping.
- Frequently asked questions [PDF, 150 KB]
- Engagement boards [PDF, 26 MB]
- November 2020 - letter to neighbours about the proposed development. [PDF, 1003 KB]
If you have any questions or want to know more, contact Melissa McCreanor, Senior Stakeholder Relationships Manager, by phone 021 227 3825, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 3 July 2023