1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Location:Naenae Road, Naenae, Lower Hutt, Wellington
Land area:6,543 sqm
Total new homes:37
Rooms:20 one-bedroom, 8 two-bedroom, 9 four-bedroom homes
Status:Completed October 2020
This development will be built over 4 building stages:
- Stage one: 12 one-bedroom homes - delivered 12 July 2020.
- Stage two: 8 one-bedroom homes, 6 two-bedroom and 2 four-bedroom homes
- Stage three: 3 four-bedroom homes
- Stage four: 2 two-bedroom and 4 four-bedroom homes
July - media release - 12 new state homes delivered at Naenae
March - Letter sent to neighbours(external link) informing them that construction works would start 11 March.
December - We delivered factsheets(external link) to surrounding community providing information about our plans. This factsheet also included an invite to a drop in session.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 14 October 2020