1 / 2
2 / 2
Location:Coromandel Street, Newtown, Wellington, Wellington
Land area:1,715 sqm
Type:Duplex and terraced homes
Total new homes:9
Rooms:5 two-bedroom, 2 four-bedroom and 2 five-bedroom
Status:Estimated completion first half 2022
Communinty engagement and resources
- Letter to neighbours [PDF, 231 KB] - July 2022
- Construction starting soon letter to neighbours [PDF, 1.9 MB] - June 2022
- Storm and waste water approved plan [PDF, 438 KB] - 1 April 2022
- Resource consent [PDF, 9.4 MB] - March 2022
- Resource consent drawings [PDF, 14 MB] - In late October we submitted resource consent applications for both developments to Wellington City Council.
- Final transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 28 September 2020
- Community update [PDF, 146 KB] - September 2020
- Second parking assessment [PDF, 910 KB] - 18 August 2020
- Letter update to local community [PDF, 484 KB] - 30 July 2020
- Frequently asked questions [DOCX, 136 KB] - 23 June 2020
- A community Zoom session was held Thursday 11 June.
- DRAFT transportation assessment and parking survey [PDF, 1.5 MB] - 9 June 2020
- We have sought feedback ahead of applying for resource consent. Building could start in late 2020, with completion in early 2022.
- In early June we delivered a factsheet [PDF, 165 KB] to neighbours and residents in the area.
Community update session - 7 October 2020
Zoom session - 11 June 2020
- Audio file from the zoom session [MP4, 21 MB]
- Zoom presentation slides [PPTX, 20 MB] - includes site plan for 131 Coromandel Street
Resource consent documents
If you would like to be emailed the full resource consent documents, please email the Council at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting service request number SR475143 (124-130 Coromandel St).
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what is planned for your area.
Upper Hutt, Wairarapa, Johnsonville, Ngaio, Wellington central, Rolleston and Eastern suburbs
- Contact Caroline Speight, Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Lower Hutt including Stokes Valley and Wainuiomata
- Contact Jo Burleigh, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Kapiti Coast, Porirua, Mount Cook, Newtown and Berhampore
- Contact Josh Clark, Senior Stakeholder Relationship Manager, by email or freephone 0800 801 601 and ask to be transferred.
Page updated: 11 May 2021