MyKāingaOra is an online way for our customers to check their accounts, rent balances, maintenance requests and so much more - very much like MyMSD and MyIR.
MyKāingaOra lets our customers access their tenancy information online, anytime from the comfort of their home and without having to call us.
It can be accessed
- from a mobile phone or laptop
- at little or no cost through our Sponsored Data if you are with Spark, Vodafone, 2Degrees or Skinny mobile networks
MyKāingaOra is also available to view in four additional languages:
- Te Reo Maori
- Simplified Chinese
To change to a different language, click the 'Languages' dropdown in the top right hand corner of your home screen, and select the language you want.
You can now register online
You will need to be a current tenant to sign up for MyKāingaOra.
You will need to have your customer reference number and email or mobile number registered with us to sign up for My Kāinga Ora.
You can also contact our Customer Support Centre on 0800 801 601 to help you set up.
What can you do
Once you have registered for MyKāingaOra, you will have access to a variety of helpful functions. You can:
- See your rent account balance and history
- View your current rent balance and next review date
- Create and view general (non-urgent) maintenance jobs
- Add a photo to a maintenance job request
- Know who your Housing Support Manager is and see all upcoming appointments (like annual inspections)
- Check and update your Profile information (e.g. mobile number, email address)
- Access Wellbeing services (1737), Healthline, Police 105 service
- View and download some of your letters digitally online
- Add/edit bank account details
- Add/delete your consented parties
- Find information about keeping healthy in your home, and tips to fix small issues.
For any enquiries about our online portal MyKāingaOra email: MyKaingaOra@kaingaora.govt.nz
Page updated: 13 May 2022